About Home Care Services
We are a Home Care Service provider and supplier of Durable Medical Equipment, with several years of experience in Oxygen therapy, Respiratory Care, Patient Care, and Rehab Care, across, several locations in Southern and Western India.
At Homecare, Hyderabad, we provide, high quality Medical Devices for use in the Patient’s home. Our team consists of, skilled and well-trained personnel to guide through prescription’s, of Healthcare Professionals, and provide effective Supportive Care and best of Home care services.
In line with this objective, we launched a centre in the city of Hyderabad, to supply Durable Medical Equipment, for Respiratory Care, Cardiac Care and Devices for the Terminally Ill, and this has today a few success stories to it’s credit.
The Hyderabad Home Care Service Center is based at Banjara Hills, offering prompt after sales support to all our customers.
Home Care Respiratory Services
- Supply of convenient Medical Oxygen delivery systems to clients home. Oxygen therapy patients avail of Oxygen Concentrators (5 Litres & 10 Litres).
- Sale and / or lease related equipment like Portable cylinders, Battery Operated Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Conventional Oxygen concentrators, Regulators, Pulse Oximeters.Concentrators, Conventional Oxygen concentrators, Regulators, Pulse Oximeters.
- Humidifiers, Nasal / Full Face masks, Nebulisers and Nasal Cannula
- Monitoring Oxygen Saturation of Home Care patients.
- Setting up and periodic inspection of equipment at the patients home, including servicing of equipment installed.
Solutions & Products for Home Care
- Oxygen therapy – for Respiratory Disorders
- LTOT – Long Term Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
- NIV – for CO2 Retention & COPD Patients
- CPAP / Auto Cpap – for Obstructive Sleep Apnea ( OSA )
- Home care Devices – for Bed Ridden & Terminally ill
- Fowler beds, manual & motorised + Air beds – for Bed Ridden & Terminally Ill
- Also, available, Infusion Pumps, Monitors, Oximeters, Suction machines & Wheel Chairs
- ICU at Home – Complete set up for Cardiac Care Patients
- Supply of Home Care Devices – to make it possible for Patients to stay at home & receive care that usually requires Long-term treatments
- Providing specialised Devices – at home, for Post hospital – discharged Patients
We become partners in aiding patients recover from their illness, post op recovery or injury, and provide care with compassion.